Job Type: Full-Time, Sales hours – one day off per week and one weekend off in 3
Salary: £25,000 with OTE of £45,000
My client, one of the fastest-growing car dealerships in the North West with 4 branches, are now looking for an experienced Sales Controller to join their team at the Head office in Bolton.
The responsibility of this position is to follow company policy and practices to sell our products and services to the company’s customers.
The successful candidate will have up to date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the automotive industry as well as the ability to build good customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions. Understanding of legal, tax, and fiscal implications of finance and insurance is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the sales team follow the company sales processes.
- To maximise the profitable sales of new and used vehicles.
- To assist in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
- To secure the finance business using providers approved by the Wilson and Co Group.
- To ensure that front line sales staff are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market.
- To aim for complete customer satisfaction, treating customers fairly.
- Ensure all legal requirements of the FCA are met.
- Keep abreast of current manufacturer marketing programmes.
Qualifications, Training, and Experience
- Up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry.
- An ability to build good customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions.
- An ability to mentor and develop others whilst being regarded as a member of a team.
- To be able to develop contacts within the F & I industry.
- Understanding of the legal, tax, and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance.
- Desire and understanding to embrace changes and gain relevant qualifications
- Smart and presentable personal appearance, with excellent communication and IT skills
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Additional half day off for birthday plus a birthday gift
- Gifts at Christmas
- Great savings across a number of departments
- Staff car and Tech scheme along with great discounts across a number of departments.
change Applicants must display high standards of professionalism and motivation, encourage beneficially, and support the Company’s strategic goals for driving excellence in everything we do.
If you like the look of what’s on offer and want to work in a fun, friendly team with great incentives, send your CV by clicking the “Apply Now” button below!