Drive Motor Retail celebrates a turnover of approximately £250 million per annum and employees over 700 members of staff across 12 dealerships and one dedicated service centre which gives the business both a national presence and a local community spirit.
Comprising a network of Vauxhall, Citroen and MG dealerships across England and was named Vauxhall’s European Dealer Group of the Year in 2019. We pride ourselves on our great customer satisfaction score across the network and our employees are at heart of that.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets, be tenacious, enthusiastic and take personal responsibility for performance and lead development. If you are not a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, a team player with a keen interest in people then this is unlikely to be the position for you. We expect you to have a strong desire to succeed and possess:
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Professional appearance
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
- A great work ethic and be a team player
- Attention to detail and care about getting it right for our customers
- Self-starter with high energy levels
- Thrive on dealing with members of the public
- A full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility to work weekends and some evenings
- Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Vauxhall and other franchise vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate vehicle features
- Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Maximise impact of showroom and external vehicle display areas
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Good basic salary with target-related bonus.
- Company car and fuel allowance
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
- Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
- xcellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of our winning car sales team apply today!