Brindley Hyundai are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join the team at our bury showroom in West Bromwich.
As a Sales Executive, you will look forward to interacting with customers in the showroom and deliver a great customer experience, ensuring that their needs are understood. You will make recommendations on products that meet their requirements and guide them through the sales process, providing advice and assistance with any queries they may have.
Previous experience in car sales would be advantageous for this role. Brindley Group Sales Executives work a variety of flexible patterns which can typically include weekends to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service.
About the Role
- Demonstrate a proven track record in sales, coupled with a desire and enthusiasm to exceed monthly targets
- Achieve sales targets agreed with the Sales Manager
- Promote and maintain excellent customer relations by personal manner, appearance, integrity and loyalty
- Prepare order forms and other relevant paperwork
- Assist and participate in the preparation of promotional activities, campaigns, vehicle displays and training meetings
- A positive attitude with the ability to work well in a team is required
- Previous experience within this position would be an advantage
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer interaction skills
- A highly motivated individual with the determination to succeed in a competitive sales environment is necessary
- You must be smart in appearance and well organised
- A full UK driving license is required
Founded in 1931, Brindley Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the Midlands. We employee locally over 300 and we are still growing. The Brindley Group currently represents 9 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in 13 dealerships across the West Midlands, we provide a fantastic working environment and we are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.