We require a highly motivated and driven individual for an Experienced Sales Executive role at our Chorley dealership, selling a combination of new and used vehicles, with a wide range of finance and insurance products.
We are looking for motivated and intelligent individuals with drive, energy, talent, character and attitude. You must be well presented and able to portray a professional image to all customers (both face to face and over the phone). You will have the ability to quickly establish and build rapport with customers. You will also possess a clean driving licence and will either already be FCA approved or willing to be trained.
Average experienced Sales Executives within our Group earn circa £30,000 per annum following their first year in the role, however, many individuals earn well in excess of this amount and your earnings can exceed £60,000 per annum.
What will I be doing?
Just like your favourite book, you like what you read. We knew you would.
We’re looking for an Experienced Sales Executive to join the Sales gang over at our Chorley branch. You’ll be selling a combination of new & used cars, whilst also providing customers with a range of finance and insurance products – simple.
We’re not done. You’ve got to an ‘umph’ about you. An ‘umph’ that tells us that you have an abundance of energy, are driven and have the right attitude for the job.
It’s not just the inside that counts, the outside has got to make the right impression to your colleagues & customers. You’ve got to portray a professional image at all times – first impressions last, and it’s important that our customers go away knowing they’ve picked the right Sales Exec for them.
P.S – A clean driving licence is a must for this role, and you will either be FCA approved or are willing to be trained.
What does my day look like?
Good question. With every role within the business, not every day is the same as the previous, challenges pop up unexpectantly and you need to meet them head on, stare them down and conquer them.
Some of the key responsibilities for the role are:
* Following the company sales process 100% of the time, from enquiry through to delivery and beyond.
* To achieve a variety of monthly/quarterly targets.
* Keep company paperwork 100% up to date and accurate.
* Maintain excellent customer relations and rapport.
* Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems.
* Compliance with industry standard/processes.
* Demonstrate the Chorley Group family ethos of ‘Big Enough to Cope, Small Enough to Care’
Sounds good, what about the wonga?
Average Sales Executives within our team earn circa £30,000 per annum following their first year in the job (I know, cool right!) – however, your hard work and determination for success can see you earn in excess or over £60,000 a year – nice.
* An excellent command of the English language
* A professional approach to customer service
* A high level of attention to detail
* Good overall computer literacy
* A full UK driving licence
* Impeccable manners (You don’t need to the Queens level, but you know what we mean)
I’m ready to upgrade my career, what next?
If this job role interest you, which it should, its pretty cool, send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – and don’t forget, big yourself up, we love it!
Don’t ignore this opportunity. We know you’re happy, but shouldn’t you always be happier? Come in, check us out and fit in – don’t be scared of change.
We’ll see you soon.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.