Sales Executive - Car Dealership - Chelmsford
Salary: OTE £100k. (Basic of £12K + Commission)
Our client is an independent 4x4 dealership offering a diverse range of expertly modified 4x4 and specialist cars
The candidate will sell and promote the sale of new and used vehicles in line with all aspects of the dealership
The candidate will be required to achieve both new and used vehicle sales targets along with secondary accessory and financial service targets. Also create and maintain a positive customer friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for the day to day maintenance and presentation of the showroom and ensuring company processes are followed to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* A minimum of one year’s sales experience in the motor industry
* Professional appearance and attitude
* Excellent persuasive verbal and communication skills
* Willingness to take initiative
* Excellent time management
* Knowledge of the automotive industry
* Knowledge of the technical aspects of vehicles and ownership
* Sound knowledge of financing.
* A current and valid driver’s licence
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003