Holt Automotive is currently seeking a successful and ambitious Sales Manager to join a highly successful Motor Retail group in the Chingford area.
The Sales Manager role comes with a competitive salary of £32,500-37,500 + £55,000-60,000 OTE and a generous benefits package.
Key Sales Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet sales targets by maximising sales and profit opportunities with existing and new customers
- Ensure sales staff provide the highest level of customer service at all times in order to increase customer loyalty and therefore gain repeat business
- Have and maintain a high-level working knowledge of FCA regulations and Sales Department policies and ensure their use in daily operations. Monitor staff compliance with FCA and Sales Department policies through regular reviews, observations and testing
Requirements for Sales Manager Role:
- A customer-centric approach, striving to exceed customer expectations and promote this culture within the sales team
- A solid understanding of current Motor Trade practices and legislation
- Proven experience in a management role within the motor industry
If you want to hear more about the Sales Manager role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting David Hockley on +44 7702 167786 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Sales Manager - £32,500-37,500 + £55,000-60,000 OTE-Franchised Dealership - Chingford.