Sales Manager - Southampton
Our Client is seeking a Sales Manager to run their busy main dealer sales department, representing this well know and successful franchise.
This is a rare opportunity to join a family owned business who value their staff, with an excellent basic salary and benefits package.
- To develop and agree sales plans and budgets
- To achieve marketing, sales and financial targets including Manufacturer New Vehicle Purchasing Agreements
- To maximize the profitable sale of finance, credit insurance, GAP, accessories and extended warranties to a minimum of published manufacturers penetration levels.
- To ensure that all departmental processes comply fully with F.S.A Regulations
- To be fully conversant with all Sales Department procedures
- To contribute to the development of all operating and administrative policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of all tasks smoothly and in a timely manner
- To support the sales and administrative staff to achieve plans and budgets, ensuring optimum use of all material, financial and personnel resources.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in a similar role, currently a Sales Manager or Transaction Manager looking to further their career with a forward-thinking business. Must be driven, have leadership and motivational skills, trustworthy and compliant, organised and professional, and passionate about the business and team.