We are currently recruiting for a Car Sales Manager to join our Client's busy Car Sales department in Southport.
Working for an Automotive Dealership, the successful Car Sales Manager will be an experienced manager who is well-versed in Car Sales and running a successful Sales Department.
Our Client is offering the successful Car Sales Manager On Target Earnings of £50,000 per annum.
The hours of work for this Car Sales Manager role are discussed at interview stage.
Key Responsibilities for this Car Sales Manager role:
- Managing the Car Sales department in its entirety
- Second Facing Customers if required
- Maximising profitability and revenue within the Car Sales Department
- Assisting the Sales Team with reaching and exceeding their targets
The successful Car Sales Manager will
- Have a proven track record within a Car Sales Manager role
- Be results-driven with a key focus on meeting objectives
- Adaptable, analytical and a strong communicator.
If you are interested in hearing more or wish to apply for this Car Sales Manager job please send your CV to Naomi Jenkins quoting 94221.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details