RARE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE!
Basic salary £35,000 OTE £55,000 PLUS BENEFITS!
Our client, a main dealer in Gloucester is currently looking for a hands-on & experienced Sales Manager to join their team. The main purpose of your role is to ensure that Sales Department profit and volume targets are met in respect of the sale of vehicles and add-ons.
Sales Manager – Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- To achieve personal targets
- To successfully manage and coach the Sales team to drive growth and achieve the department’s targets
- To monitor the progress and achievement of the Sales staff to ensure that their individual sales targets are met
- To provide support as required by the Sales staff to assist in the closing of sales transactions and to agree to all transactions prior to the deal being finalised
- To agree all sales transactions providing they are within agreed guidelines, referring any outside of this to senior management for approval
- To value part exchange vehicles & check all vehicle order and finance documentation to ensure that they have been accurately completed prior to orders being processed
- To ensure that all sold vehicles are prepared on schedule and that they are correctly handed over to the customer
- To ensure that all display areas, vehicles and demonstrators are well presented
- To ensure that all company, franchise and trade association policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to within the Sales department
- To organise and participate in marketing activities promoting the dealership and vehicle sales, as required
- To maintain an appropriate level of training for all staff in the department commensurate with job role and franchise requirements
- Previous Sales Manager experience – main dealer background
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to mentor & coach new members of team
- Full UK Driving Licence
- £35k basic / £55k OTE
- Company vehicle
- Preferential rates on products and services
- Manufacturer training
- Annual leave entitlement rising with service