We are looking for Car Park Attendants. Working with a team, you will take car park payments and make sure our visitors are warmly welcomed to our summer festival weekends.
Seasonal Car Park Attendant (Fixed-Term)
Location: Sherwood Forest
Salary: £9.90 - £10.98 per hour
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, 26 days Annual Leave (pro-rata)
What is the role about?
We are looking for someone to ensure that every one of our visitors has a high-quality visitor experience, where they are warmly welcomed. We will be delivering a full event programme and you may also assist in delivering activities and events in a fun an innovative way.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a summer job.
You will be:
* Working with colleagues to ensure the effective, efficient and safe running of the car park, guaranteeing a high quality, on-brand, visitor experience.
* Expected to ensure every visitor has positive and memorable contact with staff, whether they are individuals, small groups, large groups, school groups, people with disabilities, families etc,
* Assist with the facilitation of family activities and events, contributing ideas and suggestions to enhance the visitor experience.
* Ensure the visitor centre, together with its environs, visitor facilities and equipment are maintained and presented to a high standard.
Essential skills, knowledge & experience:
* Good people engagement and communication skills
* Good problem solving skills and be able to work on own initiative
* Ability to manage and respond quickly to customer needs and feedback
* Ability to work as part of a team, to motivate and inspire people
* Ability and willingness to work flexibly including weekends and occasional evenings
This is a seasonal role working at least the following dates, from 9:00am to 4:00pm, with scope for additional hours:
July: 23rd & 24th
August: 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 27th, 28th, 29th
The RSPB reserves the right to extend or make this role permanent without further advertising dependent on business needs at the end of the contract term.
Closing date: 22:59, Monday, 20th June 2022
We are looking to conduct interviews for this position from 24th June 2022 with a start date of 15th July.
If you would like to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button.
You will be directed to our website where you can complete your application for this position.
The RSPB is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
No agencies please
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.