Salary: £35 - £37,440k per annum PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS PACKAGE (OTE £55K)
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a Senior Panel Technician at our busy workshop in Hinkley.
All working hours / shift patterns to be discussed at interview.
As a Senior Panel Technician, we know there’s no better feeling than seeing a customers’ vehicle at the front of the workshop, waiting for them to collect it – it what our business is built on.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced ATA Panel Technician to join the UK’s leading Accident and Collision Repair specialist.
As part of a team of specialists you will undertake the repair or replacement of bodywork panels of damaged vehicles, including chassis and framework. to an extremely high standard, adhering to manufacturers literature as appropriate. The Panel Technicians job also includes ensuring that equipment used is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements. In the job of Panel Technician, you will be repairing many different marques of vehicle. This means performing repairs to an extremely high standard. It is also important for you as a Senior Panel Beater for you to fully understand different manufacturers literature and bulletins, so you are fully up to date. Another very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be working with other colleagues in the Bodyshop as well as across other functional areas. Your aim; ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time.
Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Senior Panel Technician at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic monthly bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
- We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You’re rewarded for your part in our success – lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
- We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our workshops, our Training Centres through to our EV capabilities;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest Senior Panel Technician today!