Our client, a Car Dealership in the Chelmsford area of Essex is currently looking for an individual who has worked as a Senior Business Manager or Business Manager for several years, with the ability to manage a well establish team. The role will be responsible for managing a large team of Business Manager’s and looking at overall process. You will manage the way in which the department works and work with the Sales Manager to establish better ways of working. You will need to be strong, not afraid of a challenge and able to assert yourself in the right way.
The salary on offer is negotiable and based on your experience.
- Previous Business/Finance Manager experience gained within the Automotive Industry;
- Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure;
- Excellent relationship building, customer facing and negotiating skills;
- Organised with the ability to manage conflicting demands;
- Honest and respectful with a strong sense of integrity;
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to use own initiative;
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence
Working hours: 45hrs per week (Monday to Friday (x 4 days) 9am – 9pm, Saturday 9am – 6pm, alternative Sundays 10am – 5pm)
For further details on this Senior Business Manager role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.