Job role: Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (depending on level of experience)
Location: Manchester (Office based)
Benefits: 20 days holiday, company car/car allowance, laptop & phone.
Due to growth and expansion plans, our client who specialise in critical infrastructure and are also an award winning provider for data centres have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in the Manchester area.
Your role will involve:
* Developing all aspects of Electrical Services for Data Centre Design and Build.
* Production of data centre electrical design information for critical services such as LV Distribution, Generator & UPS systems.
* Electrical layout drawings for construction using AutoCAD.
* Design calculations using Amtech.
* Conducting site surveys/inspections.
* Attending design team meetings and workshops.
* Liaising with subcontractors and providing drawing information for work package installations.
* You can expect to be working on small to large projects with some valued up to £20 million!
* Projects will involve working on Industrial/Commercial buildings from 'cradle to grave'. (Telecoms, Data centres, Healthcare etc)
* HNC/HND or BEng (Hons)/MSc, MEng in Electrical, Building Services Engineering.
* 5+ years design experience working on building projects (data centre experience would be highly advantageous).
* Experienced in AutoCAD/Amtech.
* Previous engineering consultancy experience would also be beneficial.
* Competent in using Microsoft office/project.
* Able to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines.
* Have great communication skills.
* Trainable & willing to work as a team.
* Full UK license
If this sounds like you, please click 'APPLY NOW' and attach your most up to date CV for immediate consideration
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.