Senior Fleet Controller required at Fleet Management Business in Leeds
- Basic Salary up to £31,000 / £33,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, Home / Office based
Our client, one of the UK's leading fleet management, leasing and vehicle outsourcing providers have a rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Fleet Controller to join their busy Leeds depot. The main duties of this Senior Fleet Controller role will be the following:
- Ensuring that all defects, breakdowns, VOR and tracking information is recorded and updated in SQL with relevant and accurate information to set deadlines
- Utilising the correct supplier to attend breakdowns and defects with respect to faults covered by Warranty, R&M and Contract Maintenance etc. If/when recovery is required ensuring that the correct recovery agent is used
- Ensure that suppliers are challenged, VOR is minimised, costs are controlled and excellent Customer communication is achieved
- Accurately accruing all costs on SQL, noting all savings made and where necessary source cost effective new and used parts to assist suppliers and alleviate downtime
- Build and maintain strong relationships across all stakeholder groups
In the absence of the Team Leader you will also be expected to complete other duties such as, 1-2-1’s, managing staff KPI’s, leading by example and ensuring a positive team environment is maintained, manage any escalations or complaints etc.
This is a fast paced role so it is important that you are currently in a similar role, you will be supervising a team of up to 14 people so it is imperative you have existing experience.
Also you will need to have a sound knowledge of Light Commercial and Heavy Goods Vehicles, Breakdown Recovery, Fleet Management, Minimising VOR's and excellent customer service skills.
If this Senior Fleet Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.