We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, who will be able tocontrol and maximise parts stock and sales and who is able to approach the role with a commercial mindset.
You will also have the following skills:
- Fantastic communication skills via email, telephone, and face to face
- Customer orientated
- Practical experience in a parts environment
- Ability to use all appropriate modules of Keyloop/Kerridge
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Conducts themselves in a professional and trustworthy manner
- Happy to make decisions for the benefit of colleagues, customers and the business
- Numerate and analytical
- Works well with others as a good team player
- Inspires others to achieve
- Good IT skills
- Process driven to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Dedicated to achieving high quality standards
- Good at setting and working to deadlines, utilising strong time-management skills
About Rygor's Parts Team:
Our parts team is one of the top performing in the network. At Rygor we keep a huge stock range and deliver twice daily, to make sure we can provide exceptional customer service. Joining our parts team, you will benefit from Mercedes-Benz training to allow you to play a vital role, to help keep our customers on the move.
Benefits of working for Rygor:
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- Working with an award-winning team (We've just been named 'Service Provider of the Year' at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition initiatives
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Online H&S e-Learnings
- Branded uniform (front of house staff)
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide original copies of your licenses and qualifications