A CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR is required by a Yeovil based main dealer. This position is the face of the Service department.
- Taking Service bookings
- Liaising with the Technical team and Sales department
- Keeping customers updated with work in progress
- Explaining work required and upselling additional work noted on inspection
- Presenting and upselling related Service department products
- Invoicing, estimating and updating the database
***** To be considered you will need to have direct previous experience in the role *****
Additional requirements include:
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of DMS (eg Kerridge)
- A general knowledge and interest in cars
- Be well presented, polite and professional
- Have a stable employment track record
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm with alternate Saturday mornings. A competitive basic salary and realistic bonus earnings potential are offered, and you will be joining a friendly team in a fantastic, brand-new facility.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.