Bowker Motor Group are recruiting for a full-time BMW & MINI Service Advisor for their award-winning Centre on Trident Park in Blackburn.
The successful applicant will have a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service, be a strong communicator as well as being well presented and personable.
Responsibilities will be to welcome all customers at Service Reception in a warm and professional manner, qualify their needs, agree service and repair instructions, book vehicles into the workshop, follow-up sales leads and communicate workflow to the service team.
Previous experience in this or a similar role is essential.
Working days are Monday to Friday plus Saturdays on a rota basis.
Benefits of working for this successful company include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year's service.
- You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme.
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you have the right skills and experience, please send your full CV with covering letter.
By applying for any of our vacancies, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on the Bowker Motor Group website (see footer section). Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application then you should assume that unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.