We are currently looking for a SERVICE ADVISOR to join a prestige main dealer based in Taunton.
Acting as the face of the department, you’ll be the first point of contact for customers booking their vehicle in for service, repair, and maintenance. Therefore, it’s essential you are confident interacting face-to-face.
Daily activities will include: -
- Providing customers with a warm, professional welcome to the dealership, processing their bookings and answering any questions.
- Taking bookings through other contact (telephone, email and website enquiries).
- Liaising with the workshop team over booked in vehicles and work in progress.
- Keeping customers fully informed, updating them of any additionally identified work requirements and gaining authorisation to proceed.
- Presenting and upselling brand-approved products and services.
- Conducting related administration (including invoicing) through utilisation of the internal IT systems.
- Presenting and explaining work completed to customers, taking payments, and handing over vehicles.
- Doing your utmost to exceed each customer’s expectations.
Although direct previous experience would be a distinct advantage, the management team are also willing to consider those who have not occupied the role before. However, you must have a background in face-to-face customer services (from an alternative industry), be well presented and possess a good standard of written / IT skills.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08:00-18:00 and Saturday mornings will be required on a rota basis (the current rota is 1 in 4). A competitive basic salary is offered (tailored to recognise your skills and experience) alongside a bonus scheme to further reward your achievements.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west; specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised and independent motor dealers/repair workshops. Backed up by 60+ years joint experience in most departments we believe our professionalism, industry understanding, and reputation are unrivalled. Please visit our website to view all our current vacancies.