Service Advisor needed in the Canterbury area of Kent.
We are working with a Motor Garage who are actively looking for a Service Advisor to join there friendly team. Canterbury area of Kent.
Job Role - Motor Vehicle Service Advisor
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
Service Advisor Duties include:
- Ensuring customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
- Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
- Sell additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs
- Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
- Produce job cards on in-house computer system
- Update customer and vehicle records
- Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
- Preparation and completion of invoices
For this Service Advisor position you will have:
- Some experience working as a Service Advisor within a motor garage - can be either passenger cars / commercial / HGV / LCV environment
- Full driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
As a Service Advisor you will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public.
In particular my client is looking for some one with strong customer service skills who has excellent customer rapport and can deliver great CSI results, along with being confident with up-sell opportunities.
If you are looking to build your career as a Service Advisor, this company can offer you genuine career opportunities in an excellent working environment with fully funded training.
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Service Advisor role in the Canterbury area of Kent.
Contact: Andy at Jago Consultants
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.