An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Motor Trade Service Advisor to join a prestige franchised main dealer in the Colchester area. You will be expected to provide a first-class customer experience as well as implementing the Company’s core values. The basic salary on offer is £25,500, genuine earning potential with bonus of £35-37k.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to all of our client’s aftersales customers.
The Role of a Service Advisor:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the service department
- Advising on technical queries or issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Cross selling customer repairs and parts
- Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
- Technical skills and experience are essential
- The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
- A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
- You are required to have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive trade so that you can hit the ground running for the advertised salary but you may be considered if you are coming from another role like a Parts Advisor within the Automotive Industry. Salary would need to reflect experience.
- You must be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- You must be IT literate
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 08.00-18.00 with and 1 in 3 Saturday’s 08.00 to 13.00 as per the rota.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.