An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Dealership Service Advisor to join a franchised main dealer in the Norwich area of Norfolk. You will be expected to provide a first-class customer experience as well as implementing the Company’s core values. They are looking for someone to work a job share role and work 2 full days a week and every Saturday 8am to 12.30pm. Working a total of 22.5 hours a week.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to all of our client’s aftersales customers. To successfully apply for this role, you will need to have previous experience as a Service Advisor within a main dealership and have a very stable CV.
The Role of a Service Advisor:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the service department
- Advising on technical queries or issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Cross selling customer repairs and parts
- Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
- Technical skills and experience are essential
- The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
- A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
- You are required to have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive trade so that you can hit the ground running
- You must be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- You must be IT literate
For further details on this Service Advisor role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.