Our client, a Main dealership in Hayes is looking for a high-performing Service Advisor to join their dynamic and successful Aftersales team.
The Service Advisor role comes with a competitive salary of £26,000 + Bonus with an excellent benefits package.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00am - 18:00pm and every other Saturday - 08:30am - 13:00pm
Key Service Advisor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
- Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
- Sell additional products as appropriate to customers' needs
- Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
- Produce job cards on the in-house computer system
- Update customer and vehicle records
- Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
- Preparation and completion of invoices
Minimum Service Advisor Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role, as a Service Admin / Service Advisor or similar
- An ability to sell additional products and services to customer
- Experience in using commercial databases
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
If you want to hear more about the Service Advisor role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Carla Arnold on +44 7568 557451 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Service Advisor - £26,000 + Bonus - Main dealership - Hayes