Due to continued success, our client, a Car Main Dealer in the North West London area is looking employ an experienced Automotive Service Advisor. You will receive full training and enjoy fantastic career opportunities within the company.
This is a key role within the group as you will deal with the existing customer base in order to keep them up to date with MOT's, Services and any other customer service issues.
As part of the Aftersales team you will be responsible for:
- Being the point of contact for customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
- Managing the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the business and the customer.
- Handling customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Qualifying service needs and establishing an understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Accurately maintaining the service department loading system in line with workshop capacity.
- Managing the handover and administration of loan vehicles. Explaining the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT
- Knowledge of Kerridge
- Excellent organisational skills, and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of the motor trade
- Excellent customer service skills
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm with a 60-minute break, one in three Saturdays from 8.30am to 4pm
This is an excellent opportunity for your dedication and commitment to shine with a fantastic and employee orientated Company. In return, our client offers genuine career progression, specific manufacturer training, bonuses and incentives.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.