Service Advisor - Gloucester
Basic - 24k
Realistic OTE - 30k
Mon - Fri - 8.00am - 5.30pm
Sat - 8.30am - 12.30pm (1 in 3)
You will be working with the Service, Parts and Technical teams to manage the whole customer experience from start to finish, ensuring you deliver prompt, friendly and accurate service.
Duties and tasks include:
- Making pre-calls to ensure customers are aware of upcoming appointments
- Making post calls to ensure customers had an exceptional guest experience
- Organising alternative vehicles and pickup for customers
- Completing the required administration of each service visit including accurate invoicing
- Promoting our products and services to our customers as best suits their needs
- Achieving industry-leading standards of service and operational excellence
- Maintaining showroom standards including points of sale and customer displays
To be successful you will need:
- Need a positive and engaging personality
- Be able to manage multiple work streams against strict deadlines
- Genuinely enjoy working with people
- We offer an exciting work environment with an iconic and progressive brand. You will have a clear development path that will help you achieve your career aspirations and we will fund the training required to get you there.
What our client can offer you?
- Sponsored Brand Accreditation Training
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- 22 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Online Employee Perks Platform
- Staff Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance Policy
- Genuine Career Development & Progression
If this sounds like you, please apply below as we would love to speak to you.
Please ensure your CV is up to date with relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy.
We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.