Marsh Mills, Plymouth
42.5 hours per week
Aftersales | Service
As a Service Advisor, you’ll be operating within the Service department. The main purpose of a Vospers Service Advisor is to provide a professional and courteous reception to customers, ensuring the highest standard of customer satisfaction and to promote Vosper’s core and brand values at all times.
Your responsibilities will also include:
· Ensure the smooth running of the service department and promote profitability.
· Dealing with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Administration duties.
· Maximize utilization of the department.
· Ensure the smooth running of service department and promote profitability.
· Booking in vehicles.
· Ensuring appointments are convenient for the customer and department, in line with the workshop capacity.
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, personable, confident and possess previous experience working in the same or similar role within the industry. You will also need:
· A standards and quality driven management style.
· An eye for detail.
· To be motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
· Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills.
· To be computer literate.
· Hold a valid UK Driving License.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.