Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. We have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years' service with the company.
As a Service Advisor for Peugeot, you’ll be operating within the Service department at our site in Torbay. The main purpose of a Service Advisor is to provide a professional and courteous reception to customers, ensuring the highest standard of customer satisfaction and to promote Vosper’s core and brand values at all times.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Ensure the smooth running of the service department and promote profitability.
- Dealing with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Administration duties.
- Maximise utilisation of the department.
- Ensure the smooth running of service department and promote profitability.
- Booking in vehicles.
- Ensuring appointments are convenient for the customer and department, in line with the workshop capacity.
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, personable, confident and possess previous experience working in the same or similar role within the industry. You will also need:
- A standards and quality driven management style.
- An eye for detail.
- To be motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills.
- To be computer literate.
- Hold a valid UK Driving License.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday
1 in 2 Saturdays
£9.50 per hour
- A competitive salary
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme - starts at 30 days (including bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve
- Paid sick & compassionate leave
- Paid jury service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more
- Bike to work scheme
- Loyalty and long service awards
- Staff & Customer referral scheme
For some roles, you may also be entitled to:
- A company car
- Bonus & commission schemes
- Death in service cover
- Private healthcare