Service Advisor - Blackburn
Basic - 23k
OTE - 30k +
Mon- Fri - 8.00am - 6.00pm with some 5.00pm finishes on a rota
Sat - 8.30am - 12.30pm (1 in 5)
22 days hols + Bank Holidays
Company pension scheme
We are recruiting for a Service Advisor to join our clients prestigious dealership in Blackburn.
As a Service Advisor you will play a vital role within the dealership being the point of communication between the Technicians and our customers.
To be successful within this role, we do not require previous Automotive experience just a passion for providing great customer service, an ability to work in a proactive manner and a desire for no two working days to ever be the same!
You will be provided with on the job training by your colleagues and managers and will be joining a supportive and friendly team.
This role will include an element of upselling you will be included on a team bonus scheme and also have the opportunity to earn individual bonus for yourself.
* Arranging and booking your customers vehicle servicing appointments via telephone and email.
* Greet customers and become their point of contact for the duration of their vehicle being within the workshop.
* Be able to provide updates and consultatively advise on repair work being or needing to be carried out.
* Create customer invoices and run through the work that has been carried out on their vehicle.
* Proactively reschedule appointments for the customer for any future vehicle maintenance or servicing.
Required Skills and Experience
If you already come from an Automotive Service Advisory background that is fantastic, however, if you do not and you are looking to start your career with us, to be considered for the role we will need to possess the below skill set-
* An ability to provide tailored customer service and upselling to a wide range of customers.
* Comfortable working to deadlines and managing customer expectations with regular communication and updates.
* Happy to manage your own workload and customer base
If this sounds like you please apply below and we will be in contact to discuss, if your application has been successful
Please ensure your CV is up to date with relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy.
We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.