Western Toyota Newbridge
Salary up to £28,000 + OTE of up to £35,000
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- To greet customers in a courteous and efficient manner, both in person and by telephone.
- To assess the customers’ needs and requirements.
- To advise on service and/or repair requirements and sell additional products and services.
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of vehicle service, repair and warranty policies and product changes.
- To supply accurate estimates for servicing and repairs, ensuring the customer is aware of costs and timescales involved.
- To accurately record and communicate customer work instructions to the Workshop Controller / Technician.
- To monitor progress in workshop to ensure promised delivery times are met.
- To load the workshop to the optimum level.
- To contact customers for authorisation if additional work is necessary.
- Prepare and present invoices and obtain payment.
- Maintenance of customer record system and use to follow up customers.
- Deal with customer complaints as prescribed, within authority limits and review with manager.
- Maintain reception area to a high standard, ensuring displays, prices, etc are current.
- To monitor job status against required completion times in conjunction with Workshop Controller.
- To communicate with the Workshop Controller when completion time will or will not be met and inform the customer in good time.
- Maintenance of customer records and use to follow up customers.
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Quality & reliability
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Commitment, self-awareness and assertiveness
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.