Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 62 multi-award-winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 17 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda, Suzuki and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require a Service Advisor of the highest calibre to join our busy service department at our Volkswagen Dealership in Sutton Coldfield. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate an aptitude to learn and a keenness to develop a rewarding career within the Automotive industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
- To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout
- To deliver exceptional service, scheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates for servicing, repairs, and ensuring customers are fully aware of the likely timescales and costs.
- Promoting genuine parts and accessory sales whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products and services.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a current UK driving Licence (preferred but not essential)
- Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player.
- Have experience working with Apple IPad technology.
- Have excellent communication skills, as well as an aptitude and great attitude to learn and develop
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. This is a full-time weekend role consisting of Saturdays 1pm until 3pm. This position is within a busy service environment, as such, you will be provided with an excellent basic salary and the opportunity to earn a fantastic bonus.