Brindley Hyundai is currently looking to recruit a full time, permanent Service Advisor to be based at our busy site in West Bromwich. We require a highly customer focused individual, to deliver exceptional service and advice to all our customers.
The Service Advisor is the main point of contact for customers requiring servicing or repairs for their vehicles. The Service Advisor will manage the flow of information between the customer and the workshop, whilst providing excellent customer service. You will be joining a dynamic and energetic team, committed to delivering the very best service every time.
About the Role
- Booking customer vehicles in for maintenance and/or repairs, and liaising with the workshop team to schedule the workload
- Meeting customers on arrival and providing them with a seamless service, from drop off to vehicle handover
- Updating customers with progress on their vehicle, as well as authorising additional work and making follow-up calls
- Liaising with the workshop and warranty department to ensure customers vehicles are ready on time
- You will have the passion to deliver an excellent customer experience and the ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers
- A well-presented individual with a desire, attitude and character to succeed
- You will have excellent organisational and communication skills and punctuality
- You will have great administrative skills with knowledge of dealer management systems
Founded in 1931, Brindley Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the Midlands. We employee locally over 300 and we are still growing. The Brindley Group currently represents 9 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in 13 dealerships across the West Midlands, we provide a fantastic working environment and we are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.