I am working with a Prestige Car Dealership in Borehamwood who are currently looking for a Service Advisor to join their growing team.
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world-class customer service?
About the position
The successful candidate for our Service Advisor position will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
You will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Service Advisor position involves:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles’ progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their car is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a sales approach regarding upsell.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
About our requirements
We expect our new Service Advisor to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Full driving license.
- Main Dealer Experience preferred.
Salary Package £27k Basic OTE £35k plus
Hours: Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm and Alternative Saturdays
Please Contact Gary at Jago Consultants