We are currently advertising on behalf of a client who are recruiting for a Service Advisor to assist in their busy Service Department in Wiltshire.
Their minimum requirements for a Service Advisor are as follows:
- Working experience within a Service Advisor role
- The ability to upsell on service work and service plans
- Customer Focused and an excellent communicator
- Familiarity with using Motor Dealership Database Software
- At least 1 to 2 years current or recent experience as a Service Advisor within a Main Dealer is essential to our client
As a Service Advisor with our Client you will be expected to:
- Professionally communicate with customers about service and repair work required on their vehicle
- Produce Job Cards on in-house computer systems
- Update Customers and Vehicle Records
- Prepare and complete Invoices
- Advise Customer on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed
- Other Ad-Hoc Duties as the Service Advisor role requires
For your hard work as a Service Advisor our client is offering a salary of up to £24,000 basic salary with up to £30,000 annual earnings.
Working hours =
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota 8am - 1pm
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy.
We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.