Our Hereford Retail Centre is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Service Advisor.
Role and Responsibilities.
main purpose of the role will be to deal with customer requirements for
service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the
highest standard of customer care.
You will be responsible for updating customers whilst their vehicle is on site with any repair or advisory work required in a timely manner. Full UK Driving Licence required.
* Organising the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure utilisation of workshop capacity.
* Greeting customers at reception confirm customer’s service and repair requirements.
* Establishing and arranging customer travel arrangements - arranging loan or courtesy vehicle as applicable.
* Dealing with the customer
requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner
to ensure the highest standard of customer care.
* Ensuring full, clear communication with customer’s to understand their needs.
* Agreeing price for all routine service and repair work at point of booking or vehicle drop off.
* Notifying and obtaining approval from customer for additional work.
* Ensuring vehicles are scheduled and cleaned to meet collection objectives.
* Preparing paperwork for handover pack.
* Explaining completed work to the customer and advising of future servicing and repair requirements.
* Explaining invoice to customer and ensuring all invoices are settled under current Company Policies before release of vehicle.
* Monitor progress through the workshop regularly to ensure delivery times are met.
* Maintain and improve product and technical knowledge and attend training courses as agreed with the Service Managers
* Any other duties as agreed with the Service Manager from time to time.
* Committed to delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Experience of working in a busy and demanding environment.
* Ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
* A well-presented individual with a drive, energy and resilience.
* Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.
The UK’s leading event for motor retailers is going VIRTUAL.
TWO days of insightful, engaging content that Automotive Management LIVE is known for whilst enabling our audience to connect with the full range of suppliers to motor retail, learn and share industry best practice, and discuss how to prepare for the future of motor retail.