We are looking for an experienced SERVICE MANAGER, with a track record for leading a large, busy main-dealer workshop, to join a successful Exeter based business. Running an efficient, productive and profitable department whilst delivering excellent standards of customer service are all essential components of this role.
The main duties include:
- Responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturer’s standards are adhered to at all times.
- Oversee the consistent safety of the working environment
- Monitor colleague performance
To be considered you MUST be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the role, within a Franchised main dealer. You will be committed to achieving excellence. A demonstrable ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency is essential. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus is to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team.
If you are successful you can look forward to a range of benefits including and a very competitive salary package . . . .
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.