Our client, a volume car dealership in the CR postcode area is looking for an outstanding and extremely experienced Automotive Service Manager to head up their Service Department. The basic on offer is £40k - £45k, OTE £60k.
• Are you an experienced Service Manager who can demonstrate excellent process knowledge within the Motor Industry?
• Do you have time management skills and a thorough understanding of how a main dealer service department works?
• Do you possess clear and concise communication skills when leading a team?
• Are you able to motivate others around you to over achieve?
• Can you manage a large team of operatives?
If yes, we want to hear from you!
Leading a team of 7, you will play a crucial role in driving our clients' business forward by independently managing and developing a customer-oriented and profitable workshop. Our client is only looking for the best, top quality candidates for this role and as such the pay scheme reflects this.
You must be friendly and professional, and need to inspire your team to ensure that every customer's experience is exceptional. You must have extensive knowledge of business administration, have experience of workshops and be knowledgeable in methods of quality assurance, staff selection, as well as staff development.
You need to be naturally confident, with proven managerial experience and have strong leadership skills. You will need to have the ability to implement change, strengthening the business and taking the department to new heights.
You will be an important ambassador for the group and this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm , 1 in 4 Saturdays
If you have the skills and experience outlined in this advert, please apply today.
For further details on this Service Manager role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.