Apply with Indeed
Expiry date: 17:30, 30 June 2020
Benefits: Company Car, Pension
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. With over 1000 employees within the Group, the company is privately owned and family run, and prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, KIA, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
This fantastic opportunity exists within our BMW and MINI retailer based in Cockermouth. A career with Lloyd Motor Group offers the chance to work with inspirational brands and pioneering products in a dynamic and exhilarating environment.
Job Purpose: Responsible for effectively leading and managing the resources within the service department to achieve / exceed the required business objectives including labour sales, profitability, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and loyalty levels.
Service Manager key responsibilities:
* Communicate and maintain operating standards, policies and ensure customer service levels remain outstanding in line with the requirements of the manufacturer and Lloyd’s.
* Provide clear leadership by ensuring that employees are motivated and managed effectively to maximise efficiency, productivity, first time fix and 5 star customer service.
* Develop and monitor the business plan for the Service department in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and market penetration.
* Recruit and develop the Service Team in line with organisational requirements.
* Develop and review all policies / practices and identify opportunities where performance needs improvement and implementing coaching and underperformance management.
* In conjunction with the Head of Business, formulate and agree marketing activities and budgets in order to create and maintain brand awareness.
* Identify and implement any new business opportunities to increase profits.
* Ensure that all employees are aware of Health and Safety requirements and ensure that departmental managers comply with Health & Safety regulations and UK legislation.
* Finance and cost control; to work closely with your Retail Accountant and Head of Business, to understand, monitor, control and manage costs within your department.
Key Skills and Attributes for the Role:
* Problem Solving
* Decision Making
* Financial Analysis
* Interpersonal skills and Relationship Building
* Computer Literacy
* Clean Driving Licence
To apply, please forward your CV.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.