To assist and support the Aftersales team by selling and setting up Service Plans for vehicles sold in the group.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Contacting Customers who have recently purchased a Vehicle from within the group.
- Discussing the key benefits of a service plan for New and Used Vehicles.
- Achieving a 50% penetration of sales.
- Setting up and accurately quoting service plan terms to the customer.
- Reporting on key findings and feedback from customers.
- The ideal candidate would have strong administrative experience.
- Excellent IT skills, Excel knowledge in particular.
- Ability to sell products and the benefits of having these in place.
- Confident in building strong working relationships with employees.
- A keen attention to detail and accuracy.
Hours of Work
Part time, 24 hours per week (Days worked can be agreed at interview)
Matford Way, Exeter
- A competitive salary.
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme - starts at 30 days (including bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service.
- A day off for your birthday.
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve.
- Paid sick & compassionate leave.
- Paid jury service.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts.
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Loyalty and long service awards.
- Staff & Customer referral scheme.