We are working with a main dealership in the Ruislip area who are looking for an experienced Service Technician to join their busy Service Department.
The Technician role comes with a basic salary of £27,000+ £12K bonus with fantastic opportunities for progression.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm
- Training provided for brand accreditation
- Basic £27,000 and it will be additional £12K OTE
With over 14 years of Automotive Industry experience and an expansive client base ranging from international brands to independents, Holt Automotive Recruitment is uniquely positioned to place Automotive professionals that suit their individual requirements. Our specialised consultants operate throughout the UK and will get you the rates, shifts and types of vehicles you want to work on. Arranging everything from the initial interview to your first day on the job, we take all the hard work off your shoulders.
Key Service Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum Service Technician Requirements:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after a qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you want to hear more about the Service Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Carla Arnold on +44 7568 557451 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Service Technician - £27,000+ £12K bonus - main dealership - Ruislip