- Position: Vehicle Technician
- Salary: £21,500 - £26,000 (Depending on experience and qualification level)
- Location: Ventura Park Rd, Tamworth B78 3HL
- Hours: 42 Hours p/week - 5 days out of 7 MON - SUN *ROTA
*ROTA: 08:30-17:30 MON-SAT / 10:00-18:00 SUN / Day off midweek when working SAT or SUN
Are you a proven Mechanic, Service Technician, Vehicle Technician, or MOT Tester looking to join one of the most exciting and fastest-growing Automotive organisations in the UK and Europe?
How does working in one of our sleek and modern Customer Collection Centres sound? Boasting state-of-the-art workshop facilities and diagnostic equipment, working on a range of mid to high end luxury brand vehicles?
If you want to work somewhere with excellent training and career progression opportunities, where everyone is valued, then keep reading...
What you’ll be doing:
- Carrying out servicing and general repairs, stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Identifying faulty components and ensure underlying problems are resolved.
- Ensuring all consumables and parts ordered are logged against job cards.
- Carrying out Vehicle Health Checks and basic diagnostics.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous: Mechanic, Service Technician, Vehicle Technician, or MOT Testing experience.
- Garage management systems including VHC & Inspection Programmes.
- Qualified to at least NVQ or City & Guilds Level 2 (or equivalent).
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Company Uniform: Trousers, Polo, Hoodie, Jacket, Hi Viz, Cap, Beanie, and Safety Boots.
- 33 Days Holiday (Inc English bank/public holidays) + an extra day for your Birthday!
- FREE Calm app subscription (Usually £74.99)
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched)
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus.
- £100 Annual Wellbeing Fund.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
- Optical Costs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.