Position: Storage and Logistics Operative
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones (Warrington) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a Storage and Logistics Operative. The position is located at our Warrington Centre which is a fantastic modern facility consisting of Aftersales, Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
The main purpose of the job is:
· To assist in the co-ordination, organisation and movement of all vehicles on site providing assistance to the PDI/AUC Preparation and Vehicle Logistics departments as and when needed whilst giving the utmost consideration to site security and safety.
· Proven excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people.
· An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service
· Strong interpersonal and presentation and communication skills.
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
· An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality
· Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
· Team player that offers help and support to others.
· A commitment to follow processes.
The salary for this role is minimum wage.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a prestige brand and company culture. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.