Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a Strip & Fit Technician
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Strip and Fit Technician from either bodyshop or Accident repair background, to join us at our workshop in Hardgate Road, Glasgow. You’ll join a great team of 31 including 12 technicians and due to our success the team is growing. As a busy site, we ensure you are supported by others working face-to-face with customers to let you focus on what you’re great at. We have a well established, long serving team here in Glasgow who will tell you it is a great place to work.
Your role will include removal & refit mechanical and electrical trims / panels / components on vehicles. Ensure that stripping and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards. Dismantling vehicles ready for the panel area and re-assembling the vehicle with new parts as required to pre-accident condition. Stripping and fitting components, bodywork and trim elements ensuring that all jobs are completed within the allocated times
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Strip Fit Technician at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic monthly bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
- We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You’re rewarded for your part in our success – lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
- We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our workshops, our Training Centres through to our EV capabilities;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest Technician today!