Our client, a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the Farnborough area, is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced MET Technician / Strip Fitter.
This MET Technician / Strip Fitter role has a Basic up to £44k + Bonus with great company benefits.
- Well established company
- Ongoing Training, Development and Progression opportunities
Key MET Technician / Strip Fitter Roles and Responsibilities:
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- To report unseen damage, absent from estimate as soon as its identified
- Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual
Minimum Requirements as a MET Technician / Strip Fitter:
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- Have Previous experience as an MET Technician
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this Strip Fitter / MET Technician role please click 'Apply Now' or contact Holt Recruitment on 01202 552915.
MET Technician / Strip Fitter - up to £44k - Bodyshop - Farnborough