We have an amazing opportunity for a Systems Technician to join us at our Solihull dealership.
This is a full time role offering a basic salary of £30,260 and OTE up to £40,460
Salary support for your first 3 months of an additional £870 per month on top of your basic salary to support your move to us.
Competitive Pension Scheme - Company pays up to 4%
Life Assurance - 4 x Salary
Cycle to work scheme
23 days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years
Staff Car Scheme
You will be:
- Undertaking maintenance, service and repair activities on Mercedes Benz motor vehicles to the highest standard.
- Repairing, testing vehicles and diagnosing their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
- Replacing components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage.
- Producing CITNOW Videos to keep the customers informed of their vehicle's condition.
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Carrying out work completely and effectively within Mercedes Benz servicing and repair times.
- Advising and reporting on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements.
You will have:
- NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Responsibility for the quality and quantity of your work
- A full UK driving licence
- Experience working in an efficient and process driven environment and possess excellent work ethic.
Are you interested in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience we are looking for you, APPLY TODAY!