Teaching Assistant - Car Mechanics
Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teaching assistant to support Children with SEND/SEMH needs at a vocational centre attached to a SEND school in Halton.
Vision for Education work exclusively with TES, the Times Educational Supplement – the biggest name in education in the world – supporting schools with their supply staff. We work with schools across Merseyside and are keen to understand what’s important to you, so we can find you that dream job come September.
To be considered for this position, the school have asked for:
- Someone who has worked with highly disaffected and challenging students
- Someone able to form relationships with "hard-to-reach" students and parents
- Someone with great patience, drive and determination
- Someone with experience working with children or vulnerable adults, preferably in an SEND setting.
- Someone with an interest and experience working in Automotive maintains
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Daniel on (phone number removed), or email .
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.