Do you have a previous proven ability to lead and coach a team to success? Are you wanting to work for a company who pride themselves on their people and excellence?
Advanced Supply Chain Corby are looking to appoint a new Team Leader here at our Hunter’s Point site in Corby. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis across our 6am – 2pm shift pattern, and in return you will receive a competitive rate of £12.17 per hour, plus a generous benefits package!
As our Team Leader, you will report directly to our Team Managers and help by supporting them and the wider team. Within this role, you will have over 10 direct reports. Your job will be to motivate and lead a successful team of warehouse operatives and drive expectations. At Advanced, we pride ourselves on putting our people first, meaning from the offset as a Team Leader you can expect to be rewarded on your performance, coached, developed, and encouraged by your fellow team members.
Your responsibilities as our Team Leader will include:
- Leading and coaching your team to success by helping them to achieve their KPI’s, to do so you will need to accurately plan and manage your team’s workload efficiently
- Putting your people first and identifying any key opportunities to plan development needs within your team to upskill and enhance
- Being responsible for the health and safety of yourself and the team, by always maintaining set standards outlined in the Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Conducting regular team meetings and briefs to update the wider team on best practices and continuing expectations whilst providing any wider company information they may need to know
- Keeping up excellent communication between all stakeholders throughout the business with regular updates and requirements to help meet best practices
What we’re looking for in our Team Leader:
- Previous and proven experience in a logistics distribution working environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of warehouse management systems
- Good people management, leadership & influential skills
- A positive attitude towards health and safety excellence
What we can offer our Team Leader:
In return, you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits packages which include, cycle to work scheme, 25% ASOS discount code (after 6 months), Reward Gateway giving you access to discounts off high-street retailers such as Curry’s, River Island, Boots, free tea, coffee, soft drinks & much more!