A wonderful opportunity to join a successful, family-run business in East Hampshire. With nearly 20 years of trading history and a 5-star rating on the Good Garage Scheme, they are looking for a vehicle technician to join their dynamic and friendly team.
Responsibilities and duties
- Fit any product required to customers' vehicles and carry out a range of ancillary services.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the site and all equipment, on an ongoing basis.
- Wear the uniform provided by the Company and maintain a smart personal appearance.
- To be available for work at the times specified by the Company.
- Provide exceptional personal and technical service to all customers.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification (essential)
- Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Willingness to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Excellent salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00 to 18:00; Saturday 08:00 to 16:00
- Supplemental overtime available (for holiday cover only)
- 28 days holiday entitlement (includes all statutory bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Attendance Incentive scheme (bonus payment for each month without a sickness day taken)
- Clean & safe working environment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at Autotech Recruit on 01234 240 503 or apply using the form below.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.