Apply with Indeed
Expiry date: 17:30, 08 October 2021
Lloyd Motors Ltd have acquired Jaguar Land Rover, York and are recruiting for Technicians to be a part of the existing aftersales team based in York.
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise retailers representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, KIA, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
The successful applicants must be qualified Technicians who undertake the repair and servicing of vehicles, diagnosing additional faults and ensure all work is completed safely, to the highest standards and to customers’ satisfaction.
* Carry out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern
* Carry out preparations for new vehicles
* Perform technical repair work in accordance with established and documented procedures
* Ensure correct materials, tools and measuring devices are used
* Ensure any faults have been reported and noted on job cards and inform the Service Manager/ Workshop Controller of any additional faults not covered in the scope of the repair and any delay to completion deadline
* Record details of work including all hours worked and material usage
* Ensure vehicle safety standards have been complied with when returned to customers
* Ensure vehicles are protected and kept clean during service and repair
* Ensure all work is completed to manufacturer standards and rules
If you are an experienced motor vehicle technician then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.