We are working with a prestige dealership in the Worthing area who are looking for an experienced Technician to join their busy Service Department.
The Technician role comes with a basic salary of £26,000-£29,000 + £32,000 OTE with fantastic opportunities for progression.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm, 1/3 Saturdays 8am-5pm
- Great working environment with the latest in equipment and diagnostics
- Full training with electric and hybrid qualification with this very successful and popular brand.
Key Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum Technician Requirements:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after a qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you want to hear more about the Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Eric Duxbury on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7885 857727 to discuss further.
Technician - £26,000-£29,000 + £32,000 OTE - prestige dealership - Worthing