Vehicle Technician/Mechanic - Pentland Land Rover Edinburgh
Do you have a passion for all things automotive? This could be the opportunity for you! Pentland Land Rover Edinburgh West are seeking an experienced, professional and motivated Vehicle Technicians/Mechanics. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a move to join a progressive company.
The John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number of inspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Key Job Requirements as Vehicle Technician/Mechanic:
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Carry out Used/New car preparation
- Repair and Service Vehicles to Franchise Specification
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with dealer requirements, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Fulfil all tasks to the customers complete satisfaction
- Achieve Industry -Leading standards of process efficiency
- Skills We Think Will Help You Succeed In this Role
- Attention to details
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Vehicle Technician/Mechanic required experience – If you’ve got it, we want it!
- Fully qualified Vehicle Technician/Mechanic
- Previous experience in a high-volume dealership as Vehicle Technician/Mechanic. We also welcome applications from Service Technicians, Diagnostic Technicians and Masters Technician.
- Relevant formal qualification is a minimum requirement for this role
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manager.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.