As a flexible, inclusive employer we can tailor the position to suit a range of flexible working patterns, both in terms of hours per day and days per week. If you are the right candidate for the role, we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We are currently looking to expand the successful and highly driven team within our award-winning family business, with the addition of a qualified Vehicle Mechanic to join our Car Service team at our Whiffler Road branch.
With ever-growing advancements in the automotive industry, this opportunity will allow the successful applicant to work on the latest Ford range – including the exciting prospects of electric and hybrid. You will also receive manufacturer training to keep you at the forefront of technology.
Busseys are one of Norfolk’s most successful family businesses, employing approximately 200 people throughout the county and have been a Ford Main dealer since 1923. Our FordStore is one of only 55 nationwide and represents the highest levels of customer service and professionalism in the franchise network. We aspire to demonstrate to each and every customer that we can live up to, and indeed surpass the expectations that this sets.
The ideal candidate will;
- possess good diagnostic skills and enjoy problem-solving
- have a flexible approach and strong work ethic
- be able to accurately follow repair orders and diagnosis procedures
- hold a current UK drivers licence
- will hold a level 3 qualification in vehicle maintenance and have a good level of experience within the role, however level 2 qualifications and less time served applicants will be considered.
- Previous experience within a Main Dealer would be beneficial but is not essential.
This is a 40 hours per week position, working Monday – Friday as well as 1 in 4 Saturdays. In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary and a generous bonus scheme, together with excellent employee benefits, and the reward of being part of a winning team.
Busseys are dedicated to providing an inclusive culture throughout the whole business and actively promote diversity with the elimination of discrimination in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring every employee & job applicant is treated fairly and no less favourably based on the grounds of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, nationality religion or belief. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
To apply for this exciting position, please complete an application form or for more information contact our Human Resources department on 01603 254064
Busseys have proudly been a Main Ford Dealer since 1923, over the years we have developed and expanded by acquiring 7 sites across Norfolk. In 2010 we obtained our first Peugeot franchise with a second following in 2016. It is safe to say that we have seen a lot of change! However, one thing has always stayed the same, our hard work and commitment to our customers!
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people
- Anticipating & providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work